Thank you for supporting the Be an Animal Hero initiative to empower all to be animal heroes. Susan Hargreaves, author, activist, and founder has been giving her award-winning presentations to all schools and universities and residential treatment centers, foster group homes, and crisis centers for 43 years. Vegan food is often included as part of the programs. Honorariums to support our empathy fostering, critical thinking, and empowering work are sincerely appreciated.
It’s all In the details
Details needed to be confirmed for schools are the
- Number of participants
- Grade level
- Venue information
- The possibility of the students also enjoying the vegan food we provide from a local restaurant or professional food vendor.
- We request the teachers stay with the students and actively help with names in these interactive, fast-paced, engaging programs.
Requirements for Event participation
- All news releases, social media and site postings should include mention of the inclusion of Susan Hargreaves and the Be an Animal Hero Initiative with a description to be agreed upon
- All videos, photos, and wording of posts should be pre-approved by our team
- Any travel expenses should be pre-discussed if there’s a budget to help with costs associated with the trip.
- When applicable, the ability to share a presentation and videos from a flash drive with the assistance of a designated tech.
We are in a constant state of reevaluation to ensure our limited resources and effective skill set are utilized effectively. This is why we are mindful of best practices in our bookings. Thank you for understanding.
Booking Request Form
Request Susan Hargreaves for a presentation or speaking engagement.